Friday 23 April 2010

Some old sketches I thought I would share

A little demon sketch I made when I was doing tattoo designs ( a fair few years ago I might add)
I scanned in the pencil drawing and coloured it using Photoshop


a little sketch of megan and her first snowman



Two sketches I made of megan the lower one I love to bits as I think it captured her character a lot. photoshop and painter was used along with my wacom ( ofcourse)


A little sketch I did of my son Max when he was 2 yrs old ( he is now 8 and this brings back loads of smiles, he has changed soooo much now ). using photoshop and my wacom.

I was asked by a Dog breeder if I wanted to do a portrait of 3 of her best dogs. again charcoal

Live figure study I did while at college, this was A0 or A3 (it was big) and done in charcoal (sticks) one of my fav mediums to work with.

Ok so going through some old folders on my computer I found some old sketches so I thought I should include them on this blog.

A couple of portraits I did of a mate from one of the forums I visit

No comments:

Post a Comment